- Provide free medical assistance in our FREE medical clinic.
- Create an outreach to the less fortunate
- Stimulate a safe and secure environment for indigent individuals
- Help different communities progress with its respective members.
- To provide emergency assistance and support to individuals and families in crisis
- To help under privileged individuals to become self reliant and independent
- To stimulate a healthy family lifestyle, and provide preventive and protective services to vulnerable families.
- To provide referrals to the agencies and professionals for their social, medical, psychological, educational, occupational and legal needs
- To establish concrete services for entitled individuals and provide referrals to appropriate agencies
- To provide free services to unqualified for Government sponsored benefits
Our services include crisis intervention, basic survival needs, family counseling, serving vulnerable and homebound individuals, healthcare support & referrals, and assisting them to establish basic benefits to support their needs. Our services
- Individual assistance & Outreach services to homeless, homebound, Disabled (Physically and mentally challenged) and displaced individuals, in providing basic needs and referral to medical, mental health, housing, occupational and educational agencies to establish a network of care and support.
- Home visits to physically and mentally disabled, homebound and providing essential support & services.
- We work on personal strengths and potentials to use them in self-development to self-care independence and subsequent progress to a productive living through a mentorship program.
- Crisis management for the families suffering from financial, housing, domestic issues
- Providing basic assistance to the affected family to address their survival needs
- Preventive and Protective services and support for victims of domestic violence and abuse. Addressing and helping them with individuals and family needs to reduce family conflicts and provide care and assistance to achieve family harmony.
- Free clinic for the un-insured and indigent population
- Mobile food pantry
- Helpline for family crisis and domestic violence
- Outreach services for the homeless, homebound and disabled